Mail.RU Announce Huge Update For RiotZone
Mail.RU have just announced an exciting array of updates heading for their free to play MMO, RiotZone. Firstly, players can expect a large amount of changes and tweaks to the huge arsenal of weapons available in the game, and a new improvement system is in place allowing players to increase the potential of their weapons with extra ammo clips, self-guided bullets and bipods.
PvP rewards will also get some much needed attention. Currently, being on the losing team has a dramatic affect on your rewards, but the new system will see the best players in the game rewarded with pesos, stars and respect.
These are just some of the exciting rewards coming to RiotZone next month, you can read more about the game here.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- XP Event For Star Trek Online Begins Today March 7, 2014
- Player Housing Heading To The Old Republic March 7, 2014
- Scylla Joins The Ranks Of SMITE March 6, 2014
- Check Out This Awesome Coverage From The Auraxis Front Lines March 6, 2014
- SMITE Could Be The Best Beta Journey In MMO History 2014-03-06 19:34:19