Mail.RU Announce Huge Update For RiotZone
Mail.RU have just announced an exciting array of updates heading for their free to play MMO, RiotZone. Firstly, players can expect a large amount of changes and tweaks to the huge arsenal of weapons available in the game, and a new improvement system is in place allowing players to increase the potential of their weapons with extra ammo clips, self-guided bullets and bipods.
PvP rewards will also get some much needed attention. Currently, being on the losing team has a dramatic affect on your rewards, but the new system will see the best players in the game rewarded with pesos, stars and respect.
These are just some of the exciting rewards coming to RiotZone next month, you can read more about the game here.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Hercules Joins The Ranks Of Grepolis August 28, 2014
- Call Of Alliance Closed Beta Launch August 28, 2014
- Carbine Studios’ Jeremy Gaffney Stepping Down August 27, 2014
- GamersFirst and PWE Join Forces To Deliver APB: Reloaded On Arc August 27, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21