Mail.RU Announce Huge Update For RiotZone
Mail.RU have just announced an exciting array of updates heading for their free to play MMO, RiotZone. Firstly, players can expect a large amount of changes and tweaks to the huge arsenal of weapons available in the game, and a new improvement system is in place allowing players to increase the potential of their weapons with extra ammo clips, self-guided bullets and bipods.
PvP rewards will also get some much needed attention. Currently, being on the losing team has a dramatic affect on your rewards, but the new system will see the best players in the game rewarded with pesos, stars and respect.
These are just some of the exciting rewards coming to RiotZone next month, you can read more about the game here.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Motiga Launch Closed Beta For Gigantic August 28, 2015
- Guild Wars 2 Heart Of Thorns Launch Date Announced August 28, 2015
- Armored Warfare Early Access 5 Launching With New Base Features August 28, 2015
- Steam Opens Free Weekend For ARK: Survival Evolved August 28, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07