Luna Online Plus Announced
Known as one of the cutest MMORPG games around, Luna Online is set to get a content boost later this month in the form of the Plus expansion. As with most free to play MMORPG titles, the expansion will be available to all players at no extra charge.
As well as a number of new mechanics and systems, Luna Online Plus is also going to introduce a new race to the game. The Demon Race will be available to play in the Isolated Valley region and all new items, equipment and abilities have been carefully designed to make this one of the most attractive characters in the game.
The Demon Race will also be able to control pets in the forms of the Stone Giant and Birdman, these cute but deadly companions will help you on your journey and assist you in battle should you ever need the help.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Orsinium Announced As Next DLC For The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited October 7, 2015
- Chronicle: RuneScape Legends November Closed Beta Announced October 7, 2015
- HEX: Shards of Fate Prepares For $100,000 Invitational Tournament October 7, 2015
- The Jordas Precept Introduces Epic New Content To Warframe October 6, 2015
- The Taken King Has Restored My Interest In Destiny 2015-09-20 00:28:29