Lucent Heart Launches Stadia Expansion
Popular MMORPG publishers, Beanfun, have just announced the release of the latest expansion for their social-based MMORPG, Lucent Heart. The highly anticipated Stadia Expansion brings a plethora of new features to the game, including a brand new mode, new pets and new PvE content.
The new game mode, Mount Races, allows players to hop on their favorite mount and compete against other players in fast-paced races across 5 unique tracks. Mount Races feels like you’re playing a more stylish version of Mario Kart, but without the weapons, so it’s pretty good fun. The PvE side of the game has also seen quite a face lift with the addition of 5 new zones and epic bosses, as well as a number of new armor and weapon pieces. Finally, the much loved Dance System has also seen a bit of attention with a number of new songs and dances being included.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Dizzel Early Access Arrives August 20, 2014
- Lifeless Comes To Life August 23rd August 20, 2014
- Requiem : Rage of Voxyon – Final Chapter Arrives August 19, 2014
- SMITE Begins Building Prize Pool For 2015 World Championship August 19, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21