Lucent Heart Launches Stadia Expansion
Popular MMORPG publishers, Beanfun, have just announced the release of the latest expansion for their social-based MMORPG, Lucent Heart. The highly anticipated Stadia Expansion brings a plethora of new features to the game, including a brand new mode, new pets and new PvE content.
The new game mode, Mount Races, allows players to hop on their favorite mount and compete against other players in fast-paced races across 5 unique tracks. Mount Races feels like you’re playing a more stylish version of Mario Kart, but without the weapons, so it’s pretty good fun. The PvE side of the game has also seen quite a face lift with the addition of 5 new zones and epic bosses, as well as a number of new armor and weapon pieces. Finally, the much loved Dance System has also seen a bit of attention with a number of new songs and dances being included.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Gamescom To Welcome New World Of Warcraft Expansion Announcement July 31, 2015
- Heart Of Thorns Beta Scheduled For August 7th July 31, 2015
- Stardust Land Update Announced For Archlord 2 July 28, 2015
- ArcheAge Power Unbound Event Announced July 28, 2015
- 5 Console Problems With The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited 2015-07-14 21:12:42