Lotro: Rise Of Isengard Expansion Released
Today marks the official launch of Turbine’s Lord of the Rings expansion, Rise of Isengard. Considered by many to be one of the most popular free to play, AAA titles, Lord of the Rings has seen huge success with previous expansions such as the Mines of Moria and Shadows of Agmar. Turbine look set to continue this success with another content-filled expansion offering players an abundance of new content.
Rise of Isengard includes an increase to the level cap, raising the limit to level 75, a new 24-man instance and the opportunity to explore some of the most iconic locations in Tolkien’s universe. The majority of players are eagerly anticipating the release of the 24-man raid as it would be the largest instance available in Lotro and it has been said that it makes the Watcher fight look like a cake walk. New areas to explore, new abilities and gear for every class and a fight that puts even the Balrog to shame, what more could you want in an expansion?
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Huge Content Update Arrives For Zombies Ate My Pizza April 23, 2014
- Night Prowler Bastet Joins The SMITE Battlefield April 23, 2014
- Kingdom Under Fire II CBT To Allow EU & NA Gamers Access April 23, 2014
- Cross Server Tournament Announced For League Of Angels April 23, 2014
- Why Is The MOBA Genre Still Lacking Character Creation & Customization? 2014-04-16 13:48:32