LOTR Online – November Update
The November Update brings in the holidays in Lord of the Rings Online with a wide range of improvements, additions and a completely new Yule Festival set in Winter-home. Players get access to more quests, content and adventure than ever before.
As part of our continued mission to make The Lord of the Rings Online™ the best Free to Play game in the world, we’ve now made all epic storyline quests in the game free allowing players to level all the way to 65! This grants all players access to all the epic storyline quests in Moria, Lothlórien and Mirkwood. All players can now delve into the depths of Moria, visit Galadriel in the Golden Wood and lay siege to the fortress of Dol Guldur.
The Rune-keeper and Lore-master Classes have been improved with new skills, improved traits and upgrades to the Lore-master pet appearance and abilities.
- New Skills such as Staff Sweep, Frost Lore and Combat Summoning give you better control over combat.
- Increase your pet’s threat & change its appearance for a more customized experience.
- Wield updated skills such as Sign of Power for Crowd Control.
- New Trait improvements such as Essence of Storm, Essay of Flame, and Master of Writs gives you more power than ever before.
- Heal and do damage with greater efficiency.
The Elf and Dwarf starting areas have been updated, throwing you into the conflict between the proud Longbeards and the greedy Dourhands as they determine the fate of Thorin’s Halls. The corrupt and destructive influence of the Dourhands can be seen all around as you struggle to uncover the dark power influencing Gormr Doursmith, and ultimately challenge the might of a dead king!
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Maple Story & Sword Art Online Crossover Event September 22, 2014
- Conquer Online To Feature Iconic Name In Martial Arts September 22, 2014
- Shroud Of The Avatar Heading To Greenlight September 22, 2014
- New Patch For The Stomping Lands – After 4 Months Of Nothing September 22, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21