Lord Of Ultima Moves To Aeria Games
Originally developed by the new EA studio, EA Phenomic, and published by Play 4 Free, Lord of Ultima never really got off to a flying start, failing to impress new players and compete with the ever expanding browser-based MMORTS scene, the game was doomed to fail.
Aeria Games have stepped in and taken the title under their wing, known for their free to play MMORPG games, they have an estimated audience of over 35 million players. Definitely good news for any game looking to boost its player population. This will probably mean some minor changes to the item shop as we’re all familiar with Aeria Games’ micro transaction approach.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege Early Access For Closed Beta Testers November 24, 2015
- Devilian Open Beta Coming Wednesday December 2nd November 24, 2015
- Layoffs At Red 5 Studios Put Future Of Firefall Under Question November 24, 2015
- Black Fredas Sales Announced For The Elder Scrolls Online November 24, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22