Lord Of Ultima Moves To Aeria Games
Originally developed by the new EA studio, EA Phenomic, and published by Play 4 Free, Lord of Ultima never really got off to a flying start, failing to impress new players and compete with the ever expanding browser-based MMORTS scene, the game was doomed to fail.
Aeria Games have stepped in and taken the title under their wing, known for their free to play MMORPG games, they have an estimated audience of over 35 million players. Definitely good news for any game looking to boost its player population. This will probably mean some minor changes to the item shop as we’re all familiar with Aeria Games’ micro transaction approach.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- SMITE Free Gem Event Underway September 20, 2014
- Vastly Improved Feature List For Astro Lords: Oort Cloud September 19, 2014
- Gotta Collect ‘Em All – New Rift Feature Announced September 19, 2014
- Gaijin Entertainment Aiding With The Restoration Of A Soviet T-44 September 19, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21