Lord Of Ultima Moves To Aeria Games
Originally developed by the new EA studio, EA Phenomic, and published by Play 4 Free, Lord of Ultima never really got off to a flying start, failing to impress new players and compete with the ever expanding browser-based MMORTS scene, the game was doomed to fail.
Aeria Games have stepped in and taken the title under their wing, known for their free to play MMORPG games, they have an estimated audience of over 35 million players. Definitely good news for any game looking to boost its player population. This will probably mean some minor changes to the item shop as we’re all familiar with Aeria Games’ micro transaction approach.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- ArcheAge Release Dated August 31, 2014
- Leaked Footage Of Driveclub Beta August 31, 2014
- Indie MMO Project Gorgon Graces Kickstarter August 31, 2014
- Exciting Event Of Galactic Proportions Arrives In Super Hero Squad Online August 31, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21