Lord Of Ultima Moves To Aeria Games
Originally developed by the new EA studio, EA Phenomic, and published by Play 4 Free, Lord of Ultima never really got off to a flying start, failing to impress new players and compete with the ever expanding browser-based MMORTS scene, the game was doomed to fail.
Aeria Games have stepped in and taken the title under their wing, known for their free to play MMORPG games, they have an estimated audience of over 35 million players. Definitely good news for any game looking to boost its player population. This will probably mean some minor changes to the item shop as we’re all familiar with Aeria Games’ micro transaction approach.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Armored Warfare Early Access 5 Launching With New Base Features August 28, 2015
- Steam Opens Free Weekend For ARK: Survival Evolved August 28, 2015
- Aeria Games Introduce Community Created Content To S4 League August 26, 2015
- R2Games Announce Winterfrost Alpha August 26, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07