Lord Of Ultima Moves To Aeria Games
Originally developed by the new EA studio, EA Phenomic, and published by Play 4 Free, Lord of Ultima never really got off to a flying start, failing to impress new players and compete with the ever expanding browser-based MMORTS scene, the game was doomed to fail.
Aeria Games have stepped in and taken the title under their wing, known for their free to play MMORPG games, they have an estimated audience of over 35 million players. Definitely good news for any game looking to boost its player population. This will probably mean some minor changes to the item shop as we’re all familiar with Aeria Games’ micro transaction approach.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Version 4.8 Launched For Aion October 1, 2015
- Block N Load Launches Free-To-Play October 1, 2015
- MMO Social Network Reaches 500k Members October 1, 2015
- EverQuest II Prepares To Welcome Sundered Ground Expansion October 1, 2015
- The Taken King Has Restored My Interest In Destiny 2015-09-20 00:28:29