Lord of the Rings Online : Rise of Isengard Beta Incoming
Lord of the Rings Online is set for its 3rd extensive content update with the Rise of Isengard expansion, set to go into beta later this month. In a recent announcement from Turbine, they released details on this latest expansion and what players can look forward to with the new areas of Middle Earth.
Rise of Isengard opens up 3 new regions for players to explore, including the highly popular iconic tower, Isengard. As well as new areas and monsters, the level cap has been increased to 75 and a massive new dungeon in the form of a 24 man raid will also be released.
Lord of the Rings has become one of the most played free to play MMO games since Turbine launched the free to play model early this year and this latest expansion promises players an abundance of new challenges and areas to face in Middle Earth which is sure to increase player numbers even more. The beta for Rise of Isengard is set to start on the 27th with the release expected to be towards the end of August.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Jagex To Free Up Millions Of Runescape Character Names August 29, 2014
- Hercules Joins The Ranks Of Grepolis August 28, 2014
- Call Of Alliance Closed Beta Launch August 28, 2014
- Carbine Studios’ Jeremy Gaffney Stepping Down August 27, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21