Lord Of The Rings Online: Fashion Contest
Since the transition to free to play last year, Lord of the Rings Online has been flooded with new players and content and to celebrate this, along with the upcoming Valentines Day, Turbine have announced a Fashion Contest. Thanks to the unique cosmetic system in Lotro, allowing players to equip items while maintaining the stats of other items, players are able to fully explore their artistic side creating different outfits for every day of the week.
Players are asked to wear their most dazzling creations and take screenshots to submit to both the Turbine team and the community. There will be 2 separate competitions, one judged by players, the other by Turbine staff. No prize information has been released by players will have the opportunity to earn new titles, if they’re spotted in-game by an in-character GM. .
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- XP Event For Star Trek Online Begins Today March 7, 2014
- Player Housing Heading To The Old Republic March 7, 2014
- Scylla Joins The Ranks Of SMITE March 6, 2014
- Check Out This Awesome Coverage From The Auraxis Front Lines March 6, 2014
- SMITE Could Be The Best Beta Journey In MMO History 2014-03-06 19:34:19