Lord Of The Rings Online: Fashion Contest
Since the transition to free to play last year, Lord of the Rings Online has been flooded with new players and content and to celebrate this, along with the upcoming Valentines Day, Turbine have announced a Fashion Contest. Thanks to the unique cosmetic system in Lotro, allowing players to equip items while maintaining the stats of other items, players are able to fully explore their artistic side creating different outfits for every day of the week.
Players are asked to wear their most dazzling creations and take screenshots to submit to both the Turbine team and the community. There will be 2 separate competitions, one judged by players, the other by Turbine staff. No prize information has been released by players will have the opportunity to earn new titles, if they’re spotted in-game by an in-character GM. .
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Skyforge Crucible Of The God’s Update Announced August 1, 2015
- World Of Tanks Invades Xbox One August 1, 2015
- Gamescom To Welcome New World Of Warcraft Expansion Announcement July 31, 2015
- Heart Of Thorns Beta Scheduled For August 7th July 31, 2015
- 5 Console Problems With The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited 2015-07-14 21:12:42