Lineage II – Spend $200,000 In-Game To Benefit From New Update
Lineage II is quickly approaching its 10th anniversary but many of the community are avoiding the celebrations, instead choosing to rant over the recently released update that included Hero Coins. Hero Coins are an expansion on the in-game premium marketplace, offering players additional incentive to purchase items from the in-game store. For every purchase made players are rewarded with Hero Coins, a separate currency that can be used to purchase items from the mall without any additional costs.
However, players are reporting that the more expensive items would require over $200,000 worth of spending in order to earn enough Hero Coins to make the same purchase without real cash. Hero Coins do accumulate over time but they reset in January of each year, so if you’re hoping to get some of the more expensive items for free, you’d better get spending…wait…never mind.
For more details on this update you can visit the official Lineage II forums.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Albion Online Closed Beta Roadmap Release August 4, 2015
- Trans-Galactic Tournament Open Beta Begins On PS4 August 4, 2015
- $18 Million Prize Tournament Begins For DOTA 2 August 4, 2015
- Hi-Rez Studios Announce Brand New Title – Paladins August 4, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07