Lineage II Free To Play Big Success
2011 is quickly becoming the year of free to play success, with popular titles such as Lord of the Rings, Age of Conan and DC Universe all switching from a pay to play model and all have reported huge success. Lineage II is the latest title to join this success story with the recent open beta for EU players launching December 2nd, players are already reporting a huge surge in active numbers.
Previously dormant areas are now flooded with players eager to join the leveling race, with Lineage II vets making comments such as “I’ve never seen the newbie areas so busy” and “It feels like the original launch all over again, it’s great” It is already clear that the decision to transfer to free to play was a good one.
Lets hope the success story continues for Lineage II.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- MMO Developer Will Continue To Charge Subscriptions After Closing Down The Game November 27, 2015
- Armored Warfare Players Celebrate Black Friday November 27, 2015
- Chronicle: RuneScape Legends Enters Closed Beta November 26, 2015
- Black Desert Closed Beta Incoming November 26, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22