Lineage II Free To Play Big Success
2011 is quickly becoming the year of free to play success, with popular titles such as Lord of the Rings, Age of Conan and DC Universe all switching from a pay to play model and all have reported huge success. Lineage II is the latest title to join this success story with the recent open beta for EU players launching December 2nd, players are already reporting a huge surge in active numbers.
Previously dormant areas are now flooded with players eager to join the leveling race, with Lineage II vets making comments such as “I’ve never seen the newbie areas so busy” and “It feels like the original launch all over again, it’s great” It is already clear that the decision to transfer to free to play was a good one.
Lets hope the success story continues for Lineage II.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- EverQuest Next: Have Your Say On Grouping December 5, 2013
- Runescape Community Raising Cash For Charity December 4, 2013
- Path Of Exile Celebrates 4 Million Registered Users December 3, 2013
- Guild Wars 2 Discount Sale December 3, 2013
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Chocobo Breeding 2013-11-25 17:57:06