Lineage II Free To Play Big Success
2011 is quickly becoming the year of free to play success, with popular titles such as Lord of the Rings, Age of Conan and DC Universe all switching from a pay to play model and all have reported huge success. Lineage II is the latest title to join this success story with the recent open beta for EU players launching December 2nd, players are already reporting a huge surge in active numbers.
Previously dormant areas are now flooded with players eager to join the leveling race, with Lineage II vets making comments such as “I’ve never seen the newbie areas so busy” and “It feels like the original launch all over again, it’s great” It is already clear that the decision to transfer to free to play was a good one.
Lets hope the success story continues for Lineage II.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- XP Event For Star Trek Online Begins Today March 7, 2014
- Player Housing Heading To The Old Republic March 7, 2014
- Scylla Joins The Ranks Of SMITE March 6, 2014
- Check Out This Awesome Coverage From The Auraxis Front Lines March 6, 2014
- SMITE Could Be The Best Beta Journey In MMO History 2014-03-06 19:34:19