Lineage II Free To Play Big Success
2011 is quickly becoming the year of free to play success, with popular titles such as Lord of the Rings, Age of Conan and DC Universe all switching from a pay to play model and all have reported huge success. Lineage II is the latest title to join this success story with the recent open beta for EU players launching December 2nd, players are already reporting a huge surge in active numbers.
Previously dormant areas are now flooded with players eager to join the leveling race, with Lineage II vets making comments such as “I’ve never seen the newbie areas so busy” and “It feels like the original launch all over again, it’s great” It is already clear that the decision to transfer to free to play was a good one.
Lets hope the success story continues for Lineage II.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Motiga Launch Closed Beta For Gigantic August 28, 2015
- Guild Wars 2 Heart Of Thorns Launch Date Announced August 28, 2015
- Armored Warfare Early Access 5 Launching With New Base Features August 28, 2015
- Steam Opens Free Weekend For ARK: Survival Evolved August 28, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07