Line Of Defense Opens Beta Sign Ups
Developer 3000AD has just announced that they have opened the beta applications for their latest MMO title, Line of Defense. The game is a MMOFPS game that includes many unique mechanics and has already attracted a lot of attention since the release of the official trailer.
Line of Defense will feature both infantry and vehicular combat, with players being able to use Jeeps, Tanks, AA guns and even jets. The aim of the game is domination, there are several key points across the persistent universe that players will aim to occupy. Each server will include 4 planets, with each planet having over 5 continents, and each continent is able to support a large number of players.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Armored Warfare Early Access 5 Launching With New Base Features August 28, 2015
- Steam Opens Free Weekend For ARK: Survival Evolved August 28, 2015
- Aeria Games Introduce Community Created Content To S4 League August 26, 2015
- R2Games Announce Winterfrost Alpha August 26, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07