Line Of Defense Opens Beta Sign Ups
Developer 3000AD has just announced that they have opened the beta applications for their latest MMO title, Line of Defense. The game is a MMOFPS game that includes many unique mechanics and has already attracted a lot of attention since the release of the official trailer.
Line of Defense will feature both infantry and vehicular combat, with players being able to use Jeeps, Tanks, AA guns and even jets. The aim of the game is domination, there are several key points across the persistent universe that players will aim to occupy. Each server will include 4 planets, with each planet having over 5 continents, and each continent is able to support a large number of players.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- MMO Developer Will Continue To Charge Subscriptions After Closing Down The Game November 27, 2015
- Armored Warfare Players Celebrate Black Friday November 27, 2015
- Chronicle: RuneScape Legends Enters Closed Beta November 26, 2015
- Black Desert Closed Beta Incoming November 26, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22