Lime Odyssey Reaches The End Of The Road
The website for the Korean version of the free-to-play MMORPG, Lime Odyssey, has just announced that the game will be ceasing all services for good come February 2014. Lime Odyssey is the latest free MMO to join an ever growing list of titles closing as the end of the year draws near, giving credence to many that claim the lower end of the F2P market is suffering from a gradual decline.
The announcement didn’t mention what services would be closing exactly as the developers current have clients in a number of popular regions, such as Taiwan, Thailand and North America. It is currently known that the Korean version will definitely be closing but industry experts are predicting that announcements from the other regions should be expected in coming days.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege Early Access For Closed Beta Testers November 24, 2015
- Devilian Open Beta Coming Wednesday December 2nd November 24, 2015
- Layoffs At Red 5 Studios Put Future Of Firefall Under Question November 24, 2015
- Black Fredas Sales Announced For The Elder Scrolls Online November 24, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22