Lime Odyssey Reaches The End Of The Road
The website for the Korean version of the free-to-play MMORPG, Lime Odyssey, has just announced that the game will be ceasing all services for good come February 2014. Lime Odyssey is the latest free MMO to join an ever growing list of titles closing as the end of the year draws near, giving credence to many that claim the lower end of the F2P market is suffering from a gradual decline.
The announcement didn’t mention what services would be closing exactly as the developers current have clients in a number of popular regions, such as Taiwan, Thailand and North America. It is currently known that the Korean version will definitely be closing but industry experts are predicting that announcements from the other regions should be expected in coming days.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Dizzel Early Access Arrives August 20, 2014
- Lifeless Comes To Life August 23rd August 20, 2014
- Requiem : Rage of Voxyon – Final Chapter Arrives August 19, 2014
- SMITE Begins Building Prize Pool For 2015 World Championship August 19, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21