LEGO Universe Joins Free To Play Market
LEGO Universe launched a free to play business model earlier today, allowing players to sample the world of LEGO for the first time since launch early this year. As with most free to play MMO conversions, players are restricted in terms of in game activities and content with the hopes of persuading them to upgrade to the premium version which costs roughly $10 every month. As a free to play player you will be allowed to explore 2 unique adventure areas, and you’re given one area to design/build your own creation. The game also offers a good selection of Mini-Games that are available to non subscribers but to truly experience the game, premium access is a must as without it, you’re not able to enter competitions or join in large scale community events.
This is sure to boost player numbers by at least a small amount but with Indy titles such as Minecraft running the creativity scene, industry experts aren’t sure whether LEGO Universe will get the population boost that Warner Brothers are hoping for.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Dizzel Early Access Arrives August 20, 2014
- Lifeless Comes To Life August 23rd August 20, 2014
- Requiem : Rage of Voxyon – Final Chapter Arrives August 19, 2014
- SMITE Begins Building Prize Pool For 2015 World Championship August 19, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21