Legendary Mobile Developers Announce New Title Arcane Legends
Spacetime Studios, developers of hugely popular mobile games such as Pocket Legends, Star Legends: The Blackstar Chronicles and Dark Legends, have just announced the latest title that will join their legendary franchise, Arcane Legends.
Arcane Legends boasts a number of features unique to the mobile gaming genre, with one of the most notable being the party ability combination system. Three classes will feature at launch, Warrior, Rogue and Mage, with each class having access to a large array of devastating abilities. When several classes form a party, they can launch moves in quick succession to trigger larger, more powerful abilities. Creating a skill-based grouping mechanic rarely seen in other MMORPG Games.
Previous titles from Spacetime Studios have been downloaded over 10 million times, making them one of the most successful cross-platform developers in the industry. If their past is anything to go by, Arcane Legends is sure to be a massive hit.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Carbine Studios’ Jeremy Gaffney Stepping Down August 27, 2014
- GamersFirst and PWE Join Forces To Deliver APB: Reloaded On Arc August 27, 2014
- End Of Season Rewards Revealed For League Of Legends August 26, 2014
- It’s Getting Murderous In Velvet Sundown August 26, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21