Legendary Mobile Developers Announce New Title Arcane Legends
Spacetime Studios, developers of hugely popular mobile games such as Pocket Legends, Star Legends: The Blackstar Chronicles and Dark Legends, have just announced the latest title that will join their legendary franchise, Arcane Legends.
Arcane Legends boasts a number of features unique to the mobile gaming genre, with one of the most notable being the party ability combination system. Three classes will feature at launch, Warrior, Rogue and Mage, with each class having access to a large array of devastating abilities. When several classes form a party, they can launch moves in quick succession to trigger larger, more powerful abilities. Creating a skill-based grouping mechanic rarely seen in other MMORPG Games.
Previous titles from Spacetime Studios have been downloaded over 10 million times, making them one of the most successful cross-platform developers in the industry. If their past is anything to go by, Arcane Legends is sure to be a massive hit.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Huge Content Update Arrives For Zombies Ate My Pizza April 23, 2014
- Night Prowler Bastet Joins The SMITE Battlefield April 23, 2014
- Kingdom Under Fire II CBT To Allow EU & NA Gamers Access April 23, 2014
- Cross Server Tournament Announced For League Of Angels April 23, 2014
- Why Is The MOBA Genre Still Lacking Character Creation & Customization? 2014-04-16 13:48:32