Legendary Mobile Developers Announce New Title Arcane Legends
Spacetime Studios, developers of hugely popular mobile games such as Pocket Legends, Star Legends: The Blackstar Chronicles and Dark Legends, have just announced the latest title that will join their legendary franchise, Arcane Legends.
Arcane Legends boasts a number of features unique to the mobile gaming genre, with one of the most notable being the party ability combination system. Three classes will feature at launch, Warrior, Rogue and Mage, with each class having access to a large array of devastating abilities. When several classes form a party, they can launch moves in quick succession to trigger larger, more powerful abilities. Creating a skill-based grouping mechanic rarely seen in other MMORPG Games.
Previous titles from Spacetime Studios have been downloaded over 10 million times, making them one of the most successful cross-platform developers in the industry. If their past is anything to go by, Arcane Legends is sure to be a massive hit.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- ArcheAge Release Dated August 31, 2014
- Leaked Footage Of Driveclub Beta August 31, 2014
- Indie MMO Project Gorgon Graces Kickstarter August 31, 2014
- Exciting Event Of Galactic Proportions Arrives In Super Hero Squad Online August 31, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21