League Of Legends: Sejuani Patch Incoming
The latest update for the title dominating the MOBA genre, League of Legends, was recently announced and is scheduled for release later this month. With every major patch comes a new champion and this one’s no different as it introduces Sejuani, a tank that has serious slowing capabilities.
As well as a new tank the patch will also make a number of changes to Jax as they remove the dodge stat from the game. Jax’s ability will now launch a 100% dodge stat for a short length of time, and at the end of the ability, he can unleash an AoE stun. Riven has also got some unwanted attention as they’ve decided to nerf her regeneration rate to make her slightly weaker as a solo laner.
A couple of items have also been changed to help make them more useful after the removal of dodge.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Maple Story & Sword Art Online Crossover Event September 22, 2014
- Conquer Online To Feature Iconic Name In Martial Arts September 22, 2014
- Shroud Of The Avatar Heading To Greenlight September 22, 2014
- New Patch For The Stomping Lands – After 4 Months Of Nothing September 22, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21