League Of Legends: Sejuani Patch Incoming
The latest update for the title dominating the MOBA genre, League of Legends, was recently announced and is scheduled for release later this month. With every major patch comes a new champion and this one’s no different as it introduces Sejuani, a tank that has serious slowing capabilities.
As well as a new tank the patch will also make a number of changes to Jax as they remove the dodge stat from the game. Jax’s ability will now launch a 100% dodge stat for a short length of time, and at the end of the ability, he can unleash an AoE stun. Riven has also got some unwanted attention as they’ve decided to nerf her regeneration rate to make her slightly weaker as a solo laner.
A couple of items have also been changed to help make them more useful after the removal of dodge.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Runescape Community Raising Cash For Charity December 4, 2013
- Path Of Exile Celebrates 4 Million Registered Users December 3, 2013
- Guild Wars 2 Discount Sale December 3, 2013
- Fans Wave Goodbye To Real Soccer December 2, 2013
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Chocobo Breeding 2013-11-25 17:57:06