League Of Legends: Players Sample Dominion
In a recent announcement from Riot Games, the developers of the popular free to play MOBA title League of Legends, they explained to players how they plan on testing Dominion before the official release of the new game mode. Most players expected a typical beta-access type setup but Riot Games have actually decided to allow all players to test Dominion, unlocking the game mode for testing phases at a certain time.
The mode was available to play for a brief 2 hours last night and in that time, over 200,000 League of Legends players helped test the new mode. Shortly after, the forums exploded with feedback with the majority of it being very positive, “A nice change to the slow starting pace of normal LoL games, we were right in the action straight away”.
Keep an eye on their website for more information on the next play-test of Dominion.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- MMO Developer Will Continue To Charge Subscriptions After Closing Down The Game November 27, 2015
- Armored Warfare Players Celebrate Black Friday November 27, 2015
- Chronicle: RuneScape Legends Enters Closed Beta November 26, 2015
- Black Desert Closed Beta Incoming November 26, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22