League Of Legends Launches Dominion
If you have been following our recent coverage of the new League of Legends game mode Dominion, you would know the new game mode has been tested several times in the past week but in a surprise announcement on their website, Riot Games have officially launched Dominion, weeks earlier than players expected.
The new game mode has received a lot of positive feedback on the forums, players from all corners are praising Dominion for removing the lack-luster start in traditional LoL games. Anyone familiar with the game will know that most normal matches take 10-15 minutes to really start, unless one team is unfortunate enough to have a “feeder” in their midst, but Dominion has removed this with its king of the hill style mechanics and fast game-play.
The new game mode is available to all, so what are you waiting for? Check out League of Legends today!
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- The Imperial City Heading To The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited August 31, 2015
- ASUS Teams Up With World Of Warships August 31, 2015
- Motiga Launch Closed Beta For Gigantic August 28, 2015
- Guild Wars 2 Heart Of Thorns Launch Date Announced August 28, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07