League Of Legends Launches Dominion
If you have been following our recent coverage of the new League of Legends game mode Dominion, you would know the new game mode has been tested several times in the past week but in a surprise announcement on their website, Riot Games have officially launched Dominion, weeks earlier than players expected.
The new game mode has received a lot of positive feedback on the forums, players from all corners are praising Dominion for removing the lack-luster start in traditional LoL games. Anyone familiar with the game will know that most normal matches take 10-15 minutes to really start, unless one team is unfortunate enough to have a “feeder” in their midst, but Dominion has removed this with its king of the hill style mechanics and fast game-play.
The new game mode is available to all, so what are you waiting for? Check out League of Legends today!
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Manual Targeting Hardcore MMO Sphere 3: Enchanted World Launching December 2nd November 25, 2015
- Riot Games Continue Efforts To Clean Up League Of Legends Community November 25, 2015
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege Early Access For Closed Beta Testers November 24, 2015
- Devilian Open Beta Coming Wednesday December 2nd November 24, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22