League Of Legends Launches Dominion
If you have been following our recent coverage of the new League of Legends game mode Dominion, you would know the new game mode has been tested several times in the past week but in a surprise announcement on their website, Riot Games have officially launched Dominion, weeks earlier than players expected.
The new game mode has received a lot of positive feedback on the forums, players from all corners are praising Dominion for removing the lack-luster start in traditional LoL games. Anyone familiar with the game will know that most normal matches take 10-15 minutes to really start, unless one team is unfortunate enough to have a “feeder” in their midst, but Dominion has removed this with its king of the hill style mechanics and fast game-play.
The new game mode is available to all, so what are you waiting for? Check out League of Legends today!
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Maple Story & Sword Art Online Crossover Event September 22, 2014
- Conquer Online To Feature Iconic Name In Martial Arts September 22, 2014
- Shroud Of The Avatar Heading To Greenlight September 22, 2014
- New Patch For The Stomping Lands – After 4 Months Of Nothing September 22, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21