League Of Legends Heads To Russia
The highly popular free to play MOBA title from Riot Games, League of Legends, will soon include a fully localized version for Russian players. The game has already seen a lot of success over recent months with a huge increase in player numbers and activity as well as generating a lot of interest on the competitive seen.
World of Tanks recently released a Russian version of the popular free to play tank MMO, shortly after they broke their own world record for the amount of players on any one server for an MMO. League of Legends is arguably as popular as WoT so we could see the same success repeated for another genre and increase the already large playerbase even further.
Riot Games CEO, Brandon Beck, avoided giving an exact release date but he did add “We are looking forward to delivering fully localized service and support, and we are optimistic that the passionate community of Russian speaking PC gamers will embrace League of Legends.”
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Maple Story & Sword Art Online Crossover Event September 22, 2014
- Conquer Online To Feature Iconic Name In Martial Arts September 22, 2014
- Shroud Of The Avatar Heading To Greenlight September 22, 2014
- New Patch For The Stomping Lands – After 4 Months Of Nothing September 22, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21