League Of Legends Graphical Update Coming For Summoners Rift
Riot Games announced last year that they have been working on a variety of graphical improvements for their highly popular MOBA game, League of Legends. Many LoL players were expecting a swift update across the board to improve the general graphics of the game, but instead Riot decided to release updates periodically, working on individual champions and item graphics as a priority.
A recent post on the League of Legends website included an announcement that all LoL players have been waiting for, a graphical improvement to Summoners Rift, the number one played map on the game. For currently unknown reasons, Riot have removed the post but we were able to snag a quick shot of the newly improved model for the infamous Baron. Having been a dedicated LoL players for a little over 2 years, the graphics were always one of my biggest pet peeves with the game, but if this screenshot is anything to go by, that’s about to change.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- XP Event For Star Trek Online Begins Today March 7, 2014
- Player Housing Heading To The Old Republic March 7, 2014
- Scylla Joins The Ranks Of SMITE March 6, 2014
- Check Out This Awesome Coverage From The Auraxis Front Lines March 6, 2014
- SMITE Could Be The Best Beta Journey In MMO History 2014-03-06 19:34:19