League of Legends Christmas Event
As Christmas approaches, every game company is trying their best to entice players to continue playing over the holiday season. League of Legends developers, Riot Games, have announced that the Snowdown Showdown has started and will run through until January.
During the event players will be able to purchase holiday exclusive skins for Maokai, Heimerdinger, LeBlanc and Gangplank, all decorated with a festive design. In addition to the limited edition skins, players can also save some IP by purchasing the various holiday runes that are now available.
The traditional map makeover has also been released, decorating Summoner’s Rift with snow and other festive objects, as well as giving the minions holiday hats. League of Legends is one of the most popular free to play titles on the market at the moment and the popularity seems set to continue to increase into 2012.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Albion Online Closed Beta Roadmap Release August 4, 2015
- Trans-Galactic Tournament Open Beta Begins On PS4 August 4, 2015
- $18 Million Prize Tournament Begins For DOTA 2 August 4, 2015
- Hi-Rez Studios Announce Brand New Title – Paladins August 4, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07