League Of Legends Announces Dominion
In a recent announcement from Riot Games, details were given on a brand new game mode for the highly popular strategy title League of Legends. Riot Games did give a small hint that something big would be coming in 2011, and the introduction of a new game mode into the MOBA genre is about as big as it can get.
Dominion is said to work in a very similar way to king of the hill game modes, 5 control points are available on the all new map and players battle it out for control of each of these points. This creates a much faster paced League Of Legends game with the average match said to last 20 minutes, instead of the current 40-60. There has been no mention of an official release yet but they did mention that the first public play session will occur at Gamescom later this month.
The reaction from fans has been positive so far, with most players finding the shorter, more intense game mode far more appealing than the currently slow to start type game. We will publish a video as soon as one becomes available from Gamescom.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Operation Endless Skies Update Now Live In Warface May 22, 2015
- Elsword Online Celebrates 4th Anniversary May 22, 2015
- Armored Warfare Early Access Dated May 22, 2015
- Dragon’s Prophet Welcomes Shadow Of Betrayal Content Update May 21, 2015
- Top 5 Free-To-Play MMO Games Like Minecraft (Voxel-Based MMO Games) 2015-05-14 23:48:26