League Of Legends Announces Dominion
In a recent announcement from Riot Games, details were given on a brand new game mode for the highly popular strategy title League of Legends. Riot Games did give a small hint that something big would be coming in 2011, and the introduction of a new game mode into the MOBA genre is about as big as it can get.
Dominion is said to work in a very similar way to king of the hill game modes, 5 control points are available on the all new map and players battle it out for control of each of these points. This creates a much faster paced League Of Legends game with the average match said to last 20 minutes, instead of the current 40-60. There has been no mention of an official release yet but they did mention that the first public play session will occur at Gamescom later this month.
The reaction from fans has been positive so far, with most players finding the shorter, more intense game mode far more appealing than the currently slow to start type game. We will publish a video as soon as one becomes available from Gamescom.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Dizzel Early Access Arrives August 20, 2014
- Lifeless Comes To Life August 23rd August 20, 2014
- Requiem : Rage of Voxyon – Final Chapter Arrives August 19, 2014
- SMITE Begins Building Prize Pool For 2015 World Championship August 19, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21