League Of Angels Releasing In January
Reality Squared Games (R2 Games) today announced the launch date of their upcoming turn-based MMO, League of Angels, scheduled to release next year on January 10th. Developed by newcomers UZUU League of Angels features an interesting take on the time-tested mechanics of turn-based combat. Combined with a powerful fantasy setting, a plethora of top MMO features and a unique art-style, League of Angels is looking to take the browser MMO world by storm come January.
The story takes place in a fallen world, where Angels that once brought wisdom and guidance have long ago been cast down, stripped of their powers and trapped into a dreamless slumber. Refusing to give in to despair, great heroes known as the Brave arose to fight back and uncover the secret to re-awakening the Angels. Recruit and train allies, craft powerful equipment, and seek out Angels to fight side by side to save the world.
The developers will also launch a number of in-game events at launch, giving early players the opportunity to win an exciting selection of goodies.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Chronicle: RuneScape Legends Enters Closed Beta November 26, 2015
- Black Desert Closed Beta Incoming November 26, 2015
- Manual Targeting Hardcore MMO Sphere 3: Enchanted World Launching December 2nd November 25, 2015
- Riot Games Continue Efforts To Clean Up League Of Legends Community November 25, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22