Latest Update To Cross Fire Adds New Maps And Weapons
The latest update has just been applied to one of the most popular online MMOFPS games, Cross Fire. Including a large variety of new available content, the update hopes to address the many issues currently hindering the game, such as limited map and weapon options.
The latest update introduces a new zombie mode map, the Valkyrie Lab. Two other maps have also been added, one a TDM map elusively for snipers, and the other a Museum map, that is supported by a variety of the game modes.
Cross Fire will now also feature 6 new weapons, ranging from Sniper Rifles to Shotguns. They’ve also added one of these weapons as a permanent option that can be purchased with in-game currency, as well as adding a few more weapons to the micro-transaction system on the Black Market.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Motiga Launch Closed Beta For Gigantic August 28, 2015
- Guild Wars 2 Heart Of Thorns Launch Date Announced August 28, 2015
- Armored Warfare Early Access 5 Launching With New Base Features August 28, 2015
- Steam Opens Free Weekend For ARK: Survival Evolved August 28, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07