Latest Update To Cross Fire Adds New Maps And Weapons
The latest update has just been applied to one of the most popular online MMOFPS games, Cross Fire. Including a large variety of new available content, the update hopes to address the many issues currently hindering the game, such as limited map and weapon options.
The latest update introduces a new zombie mode map, the Valkyrie Lab. Two other maps have also been added, one a TDM map elusively for snipers, and the other a Museum map, that is supported by a variety of the game modes.
Cross Fire will now also feature 6 new weapons, ranging from Sniper Rifles to Shotguns. They’ve also added one of these weapons as a permanent option that can be purchased with in-game currency, as well as adding a few more weapons to the micro-transaction system on the Black Market.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- EverQuest Next: Have Your Say On Grouping December 5, 2013
- Runescape Community Raising Cash For Charity December 4, 2013
- Path Of Exile Celebrates 4 Million Registered Users December 3, 2013
- Guild Wars 2 Discount Sale December 3, 2013
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Chocobo Breeding 2013-11-25 17:57:06