Latest Update To Cross Fire Adds New Maps And Weapons
The latest update has just been applied to one of the most popular online MMOFPS games, Cross Fire. Including a large variety of new available content, the update hopes to address the many issues currently hindering the game, such as limited map and weapon options.
The latest update introduces a new zombie mode map, the Valkyrie Lab. Two other maps have also been added, one a TDM map elusively for snipers, and the other a Museum map, that is supported by a variety of the game modes.
Cross Fire will now also feature 6 new weapons, ranging from Sniper Rifles to Shotguns. They’ve also added one of these weapons as a permanent option that can be purchased with in-game currency, as well as adding a few more weapons to the micro-transaction system on the Black Market.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Player Made Town Art Showcased In Fallen Earth March 11, 2014
- New Huttball Pit Previewed In Star Wars: The Old Republic March 11, 2014
- New Final Fantasy XIV Mount Revealed March 11, 2014
- Heroes Getting The Midas Effect In Hearthstone March 11, 2014
- SMITE Could Be The Best Beta Journey In MMO History 2014-03-06 19:34:19