Latest Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Patch Introduces AFK Timers
Square Enix have recovered from the long period of downtime with this weeks patch and despite the poor timing (prime time EST), the developers seem to have impressed with the first big patch for Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn. One of the most anticipated aspects of this update is the much requested AFK timer kick, giving players 30 minutes of inactivity before they’re kicked from the game. This is great news for players that created characters on really popular servers, hopefully it will severely reduce the 45 minute queue times some of you have been experiencing.
The patch also fixes Speed Runs for some of the most exploitable dungeons and includes a bunch of fixes for crashing and technical issues. For more information, including a full rundown of today’s patch, you can read the official patch notes here.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- XP Event For Star Trek Online Begins Today March 7, 2014
- Player Housing Heading To The Old Republic March 7, 2014
- Scylla Joins The Ranks Of SMITE March 6, 2014
- Check Out This Awesome Coverage From The Auraxis Front Lines March 6, 2014
- SMITE Could Be The Best Beta Journey In MMO History 2014-03-06 19:34:19