Latest Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Patch Introduces AFK Timers
Square Enix have recovered from the long period of downtime with this weeks patch and despite the poor timing (prime time EST), the developers seem to have impressed with the first big patch for Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn. One of the most anticipated aspects of this update is the much requested AFK timer kick, giving players 30 minutes of inactivity before they’re kicked from the game. This is great news for players that created characters on really popular servers, hopefully it will severely reduce the 45 minute queue times some of you have been experiencing.
The patch also fixes Speed Runs for some of the most exploitable dungeons and includes a bunch of fixes for crashing and technical issues. For more information, including a full rundown of today’s patch, you can read the official patch notes here.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- The Imperial City Heading To The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited August 31, 2015
- ASUS Teams Up With World Of Warships August 31, 2015
- Motiga Launch Closed Beta For Gigantic August 28, 2015
- Guild Wars 2 Heart Of Thorns Launch Date Announced August 28, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07