Latest Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Patch Introduces AFK Timers
Square Enix have recovered from the long period of downtime with this weeks patch and despite the poor timing (prime time EST), the developers seem to have impressed with the first big patch for Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn. One of the most anticipated aspects of this update is the much requested AFK timer kick, giving players 30 minutes of inactivity before they’re kicked from the game. This is great news for players that created characters on really popular servers, hopefully it will severely reduce the 45 minute queue times some of you have been experiencing.
The patch also fixes Speed Runs for some of the most exploitable dungeons and includes a bunch of fixes for crashing and technical issues. For more information, including a full rundown of today’s patch, you can read the official patch notes here.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained Sees Debut Of Brand New Hero October 9, 2015
- Fornite Alpha Testers Invited To Test PvP October 9, 2015
- ARK: Survival Evolved Sells Staggering 2 Million Copies October 9, 2015
- Dragomon Hunter Reveals Legendary Lineup Of Voice-Over Artists October 9, 2015
- The Taken King Has Restored My Interest In Destiny 2015-09-20 00:28:29