Latest Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Patch Introduces AFK Timers
Square Enix have recovered from the long period of downtime with this weeks patch and despite the poor timing (prime time EST), the developers seem to have impressed with the first big patch for Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn. One of the most anticipated aspects of this update is the much requested AFK timer kick, giving players 30 minutes of inactivity before they’re kicked from the game. This is great news for players that created characters on really popular servers, hopefully it will severely reduce the 45 minute queue times some of you have been experiencing.
The patch also fixes Speed Runs for some of the most exploitable dungeons and includes a bunch of fixes for crashing and technical issues. For more information, including a full rundown of today’s patch, you can read the official patch notes here.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- SMITE Free Gem Event Underway September 20, 2014
- Vastly Improved Feature List For Astro Lords: Oort Cloud September 19, 2014
- Gotta Collect ‘Em All – New Rift Feature Announced September 19, 2014
- Gaijin Entertainment Aiding With The Restoration Of A Soviet T-44 September 19, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21