Latest Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Patch Introduces AFK Timers
Square Enix have recovered from the long period of downtime with this weeks patch and despite the poor timing (prime time EST), the developers seem to have impressed with the first big patch for Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn. One of the most anticipated aspects of this update is the much requested AFK timer kick, giving players 30 minutes of inactivity before they’re kicked from the game. This is great news for players that created characters on really popular servers, hopefully it will severely reduce the 45 minute queue times some of you have been experiencing.
The patch also fixes Speed Runs for some of the most exploitable dungeons and includes a bunch of fixes for crashing and technical issues. For more information, including a full rundown of today’s patch, you can read the official patch notes here.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Blue Beetle Set To Debut In Infinite Crisis April 16, 2014
- Heroic Celebrations For 3rd Anniversary In Super Hero Squad Online April 16, 2014
- Swordsman Online Class Reveal Trailer April 15, 2014
- Monkey King Online Leaps Into Open Beta April 14, 2014
- Why Is The MOBA Genre Still Lacking Character Creation & Customization? 2014-04-16 13:48:32