Latest 7 Days To Die Update Released But Disappointing
The Fun Pimps today released the latest update for the incredibly popular zombie construction survival MMO 7 Days to Die, but lacking anything really noteworthy. The 6.2 patch of Alpha is now available on the Steam beta network offering players the opportunity to get a sneak peek of what’s on the way to the official servers.
There’s not really any new content to speak of but the developers have addressed a large number of bugs and technical problems that appeared over the last few updates. The more notable changes include a minor change to the crafting system, a new Shotgun loading animation and a number of fixes for players playing on the MAC client.
For more information on the update you can check the official patch notes.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- MMO Developer Will Continue To Charge Subscriptions After Closing Down The Game November 27, 2015
- Armored Warfare Players Celebrate Black Friday November 27, 2015
- Chronicle: RuneScape Legends Enters Closed Beta November 26, 2015
- Black Desert Closed Beta Incoming November 26, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22