Latest 7 Days To Die Update Released But Disappointing
The Fun Pimps today released the latest update for the incredibly popular zombie construction survival MMO 7 Days to Die, but lacking anything really noteworthy. The 6.2 patch of Alpha is now available on the Steam beta network offering players the opportunity to get a sneak peek of what’s on the way to the official servers.
There’s not really any new content to speak of but the developers have addressed a large number of bugs and technical problems that appeared over the last few updates. The more notable changes include a minor change to the crafting system, a new Shotgun loading animation and a number of fixes for players playing on the MAC client.
For more information on the update you can check the official patch notes.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Huge Content Update Arrives For Zombies Ate My Pizza April 23, 2014
- Night Prowler Bastet Joins The SMITE Battlefield April 23, 2014
- Kingdom Under Fire II CBT To Allow EU & NA Gamers Access April 23, 2014
- Cross Server Tournament Announced For League Of Angels April 23, 2014
- Why Is The MOBA Genre Still Lacking Character Creation & Customization? 2014-04-16 13:48:32