Latest 7 Days To Die Update Released But Disappointing
The Fun Pimps today released the latest update for the incredibly popular zombie construction survival MMO 7 Days to Die, but lacking anything really noteworthy. The 6.2 patch of Alpha is now available on the Steam beta network offering players the opportunity to get a sneak peek of what’s on the way to the official servers.
There’s not really any new content to speak of but the developers have addressed a large number of bugs and technical problems that appeared over the last few updates. The more notable changes include a minor change to the crafting system, a new Shotgun loading animation and a number of fixes for players playing on the MAC client.
For more information on the update you can check the official patch notes.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- New Science-Fiction Epic From Creators Of MechWarrior Online September 10, 2014
- Xsyon Introduces Farming & Cooking Systems September 10, 2014
- Microsoft Rumored To Be Acquiring Mojang For $2 Billion September 10, 2014
- Destiny Ships $500 Million To Retail September 10, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21