Largest Update In Global Agenda History Coming This Fall
The newly announced content update for Global Agenda, dubbed Recursive Colony, will be available free to all players early Fall. Global Agenda had a rocky launch, surrounded by tons of hype the game failed to deliver on many levels and the inevitable introduction of a free to play model wasn’t far behind.
Hi-Rez studios have acknowledged that players struggled to improve their characters in the repetitive instanced based combat and so they’ve introduced an open world zone with this latest update. Players can now choose to level in the original way or spread their wings a little and quest in a more open way following traditional MMORPG quest lines and NPC dialogue. As well as the open zone the new update will include new blueprints for crafting, new Special Ops options and dyes for your gear.
This is the biggest update Global Agenda players have seen so far, GA has already broke the mold becoming the first ever free to play game available on Steam, let’s see if this latest update can help the game rise from the ashes and become a contender in the MMO world yet again
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- SMITE God Giveaway – Awilix December 19, 2014
- Curse Voice To Power SMITE World Championships December 19, 2014
- New Weapons, Vehicles & Clothing Options For Grand Theft Auto Online December 19, 2014
- Wargaming Announces Charity Live Stream Event December 18, 2014
- Top 10 Highest Grossing Free-To-Play MMO Games 2014 2014-12-21 17:22:20