Large Content Update Coming To Eden Eternal
An announcement from Aeria Games earlier today released details about an upcoming patch for the highly popular, free to play MMORPG, Eden Eternal. The main focus of the update is the introduction of a new race however the developers stated that there is still more news to come with announcements planned throughout this month up to the updates release.
Star Fox fans will see a familiar face in the form of The Anuran, the new species making its debut in the Eden Eternal universe later this month. These frog like creatures bring a breath of fresh air to the games stereotypical humanoid races available so far.
As well as The Anuran’s, racial abilities will be added to all races, exact details were not released but many expect them to be quite powerful with a moderate to long cooldown period. Players are also going to be given the opportunity to open their own vendor or item shops. This will allow players to sell items directly to others, even when they’re not playing the game. Once you reach level 20 you can start to open your own shop and it’s pretty quick to reach that part of the game.
Stay tuned for more information on the patch coming sometime this month.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Albion Online Closed Beta Roadmap Release August 4, 2015
- Trans-Galactic Tournament Open Beta Begins On PS4 August 4, 2015
- $18 Million Prize Tournament Begins For DOTA 2 August 4, 2015
- Hi-Rez Studios Announce Brand New Title – Paladins August 4, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07