King of Kings 3: First Expansion Released
On the 2nd of May, 2011 the first major expansion for King of Kings 3 free-to-play MMORPG was released. The update comes with promises of new content, new features and a new specialization level, everything wrapped nicely in a PVP oriented package.
With this new expansion players are encouraged to search for the “Souls of Original Sin” which are seven artifacts of extreme rarity which drop from “Sinful Souls” bosses. Gaining such an artifact comes with its share of rewards in the form of weapons or dungeon unlocks, but also puts the owner in harm’s way. That’s because the owner’s name and position will be broadcasted across the server making him a universal target and losing a PVP encounter also means losing the artifact.
Since all the 22 newly introduced areas allow PVP, it’s open hunting season in King of Kings 3. Hunt or be hunted? It’s all up to you.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Manual Targeting Hardcore MMO Sphere 3: Enchanted World Launching December 2nd November 25, 2015
- Riot Games Continue Efforts To Clean Up League Of Legends Community November 25, 2015
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege Early Access For Closed Beta Testers November 24, 2015
- Devilian Open Beta Coming Wednesday December 2nd November 24, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22