King of Kings 3: First Expansion Released
On the 2nd of May, 2011 the first major expansion for King of Kings 3 free-to-play MMORPG was released. The update comes with promises of new content, new features and a new specialization level, everything wrapped nicely in a PVP oriented package.
With this new expansion players are encouraged to search for the “Souls of Original Sin” which are seven artifacts of extreme rarity which drop from “Sinful Souls” bosses. Gaining such an artifact comes with its share of rewards in the form of weapons or dungeon unlocks, but also puts the owner in harm’s way. That’s because the owner’s name and position will be broadcasted across the server making him a universal target and losing a PVP encounter also means losing the artifact.
Since all the 22 newly introduced areas allow PVP, it’s open hunting season in King of Kings 3. Hunt or be hunted? It’s all up to you.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- ARK: Survival Evolved Sells Staggering 2 Million Copies October 9, 2015
- Dragomon Hunter Reveals Legendary Lineup Of Voice-Over Artists October 9, 2015
- Onigiri Now Available On PlayStation 4 October 8, 2015
- Star Wars Battlefront Beta Imminent October 8, 2015
- The Taken King Has Restored My Interest In Destiny 2015-09-20 00:28:29