Kill3rCombo Announce Massive Rebalance Campaign In Elsword Online
Kill3rCombo have just announced the first of 3 planned updates for their manga inspired MMORPG, Elsword Online. Each update has a heavy focus on totally rebalancing the game, from enemy monsters to player skills and abilities. Every player will have their skill builds reset free of charge, offering a unique opportunity to totally redesign their character.
The “Elsword Awakened” patches will introduce new abilities for every class and rearranges skills trees to add more depth and strategy in PvP. PvP fans will notice that their characters have new combination attacks a PvP titles, as well as a heavily revamped match making system. The other two updates planned for “Elsword Awakened” will in introduce even more skills and some new dungeons.
The remaining two phases of “Elsword Awakened” will take place in September, revamping and adding to new content to the dungeons.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- MMO Developer Will Continue To Charge Subscriptions After Closing Down The Game November 27, 2015
- Armored Warfare Players Celebrate Black Friday November 27, 2015
- Chronicle: RuneScape Legends Enters Closed Beta November 26, 2015
- Black Desert Closed Beta Incoming November 26, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22