Kill3rCombo Announce Massive Rebalance Campaign In Elsword Online
Kill3rCombo have just announced the first of 3 planned updates for their manga inspired MMORPG, Elsword Online. Each update has a heavy focus on totally rebalancing the game, from enemy monsters to player skills and abilities. Every player will have their skill builds reset free of charge, offering a unique opportunity to totally redesign their character.
The “Elsword Awakened” patches will introduce new abilities for every class and rearranges skills trees to add more depth and strategy in PvP. PvP fans will notice that their characters have new combination attacks a PvP titles, as well as a heavily revamped match making system. The other two updates planned for “Elsword Awakened” will in introduce even more skills and some new dungeons.
The remaining two phases of “Elsword Awakened” will take place in September, revamping and adding to new content to the dungeons.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Carbine Studios’ Jeremy Gaffney Stepping Down August 27, 2014
- GamersFirst and PWE Join Forces To Deliver APB: Reloaded On Arc August 27, 2014
- End Of Season Rewards Revealed For League Of Legends August 26, 2014
- It’s Getting Murderous In Velvet Sundown August 26, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21