Joymax Announce Huge Events For Knight Age Open Beta
Joymax have just announced a massive lineup of events for their upcoming fantasy MMORPG, Knight Age. Following success from MMO titles such as Digimon Masters, Joymax have created a unique MMO within Knight Age that offers players a focus on mounted combat, a feature rarely seen in today’s top MMORPG games. The open beta for Knight Age begins on August 28th and events will begin as early as August 14th.
“Knight Age is our most ambitious open beta yet, and we’re tremendously proud to give back to the players with these amazing contests.” said Nam-Chul Kim, CEO of Joymax. “We’re offering prizes big and small, and you receive a special gift just for logging into the open beta!”
Joymax have a total of 17 events and activities planned, a huge incentive to jump in early on the open beta. They’ve already started posting regular contests on their Facebook wall so check it out here.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Carbine Studios’ Jeremy Gaffney Stepping Down August 27, 2014
- GamersFirst and PWE Join Forces To Deliver APB: Reloaded On Arc August 27, 2014
- End Of Season Rewards Revealed For League Of Legends August 26, 2014
- It’s Getting Murderous In Velvet Sundown August 26, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21