Joyfort Announce Exciting New Update For Light Of Nova
Joyfort Entertainment have just released information on the contents in the latest update for their popular MMORTS game, Light of Nova. The game is already enjoying a boom in popularity after a huge revamp and few weeks ago and this latest patch is even more good news for fans of the unique RTS title. Some of the highlights to this latest update include:
●All the building-queuing construction, tech researching, terraforming and goods
assembling now complete immediately and a cool down system has been added to each
sequence. This allows players to manage their development a lot easier.
●A new index – Development has been added into the game. It represents the total
number of modules built on all of your motherships and will further affect the combat
●The combat stats of both ships and commanders have been adjusted. The countering
system and commander attributes are further balanced. Stacking only one kind of ships
can now be countered easily.
●Governors can now lead defensive fleets to guard their administrative planets. Though
not able to dispatch on other missions, they can be great deterrence against some
●New user interfaces and a new beginner’s guide are also included in this update. They
make the game not only look better, but more user friendly as well.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Latest SMITE God Debuts – It’s A Walking Tree October 1, 2014
- Darkfall: Unholy Wars Free Weekend Announced October 1, 2014
- Pokemon Trading Card Game Online Hits Mobile Platforms Today September 30, 2014
- Stormthrone Teaser Site Revealed September 30, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21