MMO MMORPG Games » MMORPG Games News » Joel Bylos Talks “The End” In The Secret World – Hints At Free To Play MMORPG Game Videos Online » Joel Bylos Talks “The End” In The Secret World – Hints At Free To Play
Joel Bylos Talks “The End” In The Secret World – Hints At Free To Play
Get the latest Flash Player to see this player.
Joel Bylos of Funcom has launched the latest video campaign for the struggling MMO, The Secret World, attempting to get players to try the game before "the end". The video takes a comedic approach to the end of the world 2012 predictions with Joel Bylos taking the lead. You'll also notice in the video that he specifically talks to "the directors" about the possibility of a free to play model. With the recent "End is Nigh" email teasing players with the 12/21/2012 date, it is possible that we could be seeing The Secret World joining the free to play market sooner than we expected.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Bigpoint Announce Rise Of Balor Expansion For Drakensang Online August 2, 2015
- New Hardcore FPS Set To Release In August – Dead Union August 2, 2015
- Skyforge Crucible Of The God’s Update Announced August 1, 2015
- World Of Tanks Invades Xbox One August 1, 2015
- 5 Console Problems With The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited 2015-07-14 21:12:42