Japanese Tera Online Testers Sliced In Half
The Japanese beta testing period for Tera Online has been going strong for about 5 months now, with over 100,000 registered closed beta testers and a recorded 48,000 simultaneous players, publishers NHN Japan are not short of a quality assurance team.
It’s not all good news as the game is already plagued with bots and RMT and as a result, the closed beta team is going to be sliced by up to 66%. Players aren’t shy about discussing their problem with the decision, although the game is only in a beta period Japanese players are forking out almost $40 a month to pay to play a game in beta, something almost unheard of on this side of the globe.
The release is looming closer and with it, the expectations of a polished and quality MMORPG. Slicing the closed beta numbers by so many could have a really negative effect on constructive feedback and bug reports.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- EverQuest Next: Have Your Say On Grouping December 5, 2013
- Runescape Community Raising Cash For Charity December 4, 2013
- Path Of Exile Celebrates 4 Million Registered Users December 3, 2013
- Guild Wars 2 Discount Sale December 3, 2013
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Chocobo Breeding 2013-11-25 17:57:06