Japanese Tera Online Testers Sliced In Half
The Japanese beta testing period for Tera Online has been going strong for about 5 months now, with over 100,000 registered closed beta testers and a recorded 48,000 simultaneous players, publishers NHN Japan are not short of a quality assurance team.
It’s not all good news as the game is already plagued with bots and RMT and as a result, the closed beta team is going to be sliced by up to 66%. Players aren’t shy about discussing their problem with the decision, although the game is only in a beta period Japanese players are forking out almost $40 a month to pay to play a game in beta, something almost unheard of on this side of the globe.
The release is looming closer and with it, the expectations of a polished and quality MMORPG. Slicing the closed beta numbers by so many could have a really negative effect on constructive feedback and bug reports.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained Sees Debut Of Brand New Hero October 9, 2015
- Fornite Alpha Testers Invited To Test PvP October 9, 2015
- ARK: Survival Evolved Sells Staggering 2 Million Copies October 9, 2015
- Dragomon Hunter Reveals Legendary Lineup Of Voice-Over Artists October 9, 2015
- The Taken King Has Restored My Interest In Destiny 2015-09-20 00:28:29