Japanese Tera Online Testers Sliced In Half
The Japanese beta testing period for Tera Online has been going strong for about 5 months now, with over 100,000 registered closed beta testers and a recorded 48,000 simultaneous players, publishers NHN Japan are not short of a quality assurance team.
It’s not all good news as the game is already plagued with bots and RMT and as a result, the closed beta team is going to be sliced by up to 66%. Players aren’t shy about discussing their problem with the decision, although the game is only in a beta period Japanese players are forking out almost $40 a month to pay to play a game in beta, something almost unheard of on this side of the globe.
The release is looming closer and with it, the expectations of a polished and quality MMORPG. Slicing the closed beta numbers by so many could have a really negative effect on constructive feedback and bug reports.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Operation Endless Skies Update Now Live In Warface May 22, 2015
- Elsword Online Celebrates 4th Anniversary May 22, 2015
- Armored Warfare Early Access Dated May 22, 2015
- Dragon’s Prophet Welcomes Shadow Of Betrayal Content Update May 21, 2015
- Top 5 Free-To-Play MMO Games Like Minecraft (Voxel-Based MMO Games) 2015-05-14 23:48:26