Jagex Winning Bot Battle For Runescape
Jagex, the developers of the highly popular free to play MMORPG, Runescape, have just left legal proceedings victorious in a case against brothers that have been developing the infamous iBot for Runescape over the last few years.
Runescape has been plagued with bots and RMT issues since its original launch and they’ve made it no secret that they don’t like it. They changed the PvP loot rules, removed open trading and made a number of other changes to combat the issue, only to revert back to the original systems a few months ago. This victory has forced the creators of the bot to pay Jagex for damages, release the bot code and customer details and remove all websites, domains and any available source code from the internet.
This is definitely a one up for the fair players among us, go Jagex!
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- ArcheAge Release Dated August 31, 2014
- Leaked Footage Of Driveclub Beta August 31, 2014
- Indie MMO Project Gorgon Graces Kickstarter August 31, 2014
- Exciting Event Of Galactic Proportions Arrives In Super Hero Squad Online August 31, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21