Invasions Coming To Troy Online
In a recent announcement from Alt1 Games, details emerged on the first large content patch for Troy Online, featuring the highly anticipated Invasion System. The patch will be released this Saturday, October 15th and will include a number of small fixes as well as the main attraction.
The new Invasion System is a brand new PvP option that will allow players to participate in large-scale combat 3 times a week, in an attempt to claim land and regions which will add a nice buff to players experience points and item chance drop-rate. Players from level 15 and above will be able to join in, with each area being restricted to those within a 10 level range.
The Invasions will take place on Tuesday’s, Thursday’s and Saturday’s between 09:00 and 11:00 PST, giving players plenty of opportunity to get in on the action. All buffs achieved from victory will last until the next invasion.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Interact With The Glorious Universe Of Destiny September 2, 2014
- Double RP And New Flight School’s Arrive In Grand Theft Auto Online September 2, 2014
- Warframe Xbox One Release Is Here September 2, 2014
- Tribal Wars 2 Open Beta Arrives September 2, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21