Invasions Coming To Troy Online
In a recent announcement from Alt1 Games, details emerged on the first large content patch for Troy Online, featuring the highly anticipated Invasion System. The patch will be released this Saturday, October 15th and will include a number of small fixes as well as the main attraction.
The new Invasion System is a brand new PvP option that will allow players to participate in large-scale combat 3 times a week, in an attempt to claim land and regions which will add a nice buff to players experience points and item chance drop-rate. Players from level 15 and above will be able to join in, with each area being restricted to those within a 10 level range.
The Invasions will take place on Tuesday’s, Thursday’s and Saturday’s between 09:00 and 11:00 PST, giving players plenty of opportunity to get in on the action. All buffs achieved from victory will last until the next invasion.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- SMITE God Giveaway – Awilix December 19, 2014
- Curse Voice To Power SMITE World Championships December 19, 2014
- New Weapons, Vehicles & Clothing Options For Grand Theft Auto Online December 19, 2014
- Wargaming Announces Charity Live Stream Event December 18, 2014
- Top 10 Highest Grossing Free-To-Play MMO Games 2014 2014-12-21 17:22:20