InnoGames Reveal Kartuga UI, Equipment And Items
InnoGames, one of the leading publishers of free-to-play MMORPG games, have just released some new visuals for their upcoming pirate MMO, Kartuga. As the closed beta approaches InnoGames have been throwing out information on a regular basis, including details of enemy units, rare items and consumables.
While leveling up, players unlock an increasing number of consumable and equipment slots on their ships, which can then be filled with various items. Several types of cannons, special ammunition, and a number of offensive and defensive consumables are just the beginning – ship layouts can also be equipped. Therefore, it is even possible to change ship types on the fly to another stored in dock slots. On top of that, five types of crew members can be equipped and provide ships with additional bonuses, according to their role on board: Carpenters for example make the ships more durable, while Gunners improve weapon and skill properties.
If you’re interested in sailing the high seas in InnoGames’ latest MMO, you can check our full Kartuga rundown here.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege Early Access For Closed Beta Testers November 24, 2015
- Devilian Open Beta Coming Wednesday December 2nd November 24, 2015
- Layoffs At Red 5 Studios Put Future Of Firefall Under Question November 24, 2015
- Black Fredas Sales Announced For The Elder Scrolls Online November 24, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22