InnoGames Reveal Kartuga UI, Equipment And Items
InnoGames, one of the leading publishers of free-to-play MMORPG games, have just released some new visuals for their upcoming pirate MMO, Kartuga. As the closed beta approaches InnoGames have been throwing out information on a regular basis, including details of enemy units, rare items and consumables.
While leveling up, players unlock an increasing number of consumable and equipment slots on their ships, which can then be filled with various items. Several types of cannons, special ammunition, and a number of offensive and defensive consumables are just the beginning – ship layouts can also be equipped. Therefore, it is even possible to change ship types on the fly to another stored in dock slots. On top of that, five types of crew members can be equipped and provide ships with additional bonuses, according to their role on board: Carpenters for example make the ships more durable, while Gunners improve weapon and skill properties.
If you’re interested in sailing the high seas in InnoGames’ latest MMO, you can check our full Kartuga rundown here.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- The Imperial City Heading To The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited August 31, 2015
- ASUS Teams Up With World Of Warships August 31, 2015
- Motiga Launch Closed Beta For Gigantic August 28, 2015
- Guild Wars 2 Heart Of Thorns Launch Date Announced August 28, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07