InnoGames Introduce Award-Winning MMORTS To The iOS & Android Market
InnoGames have been on the up and up since winning the prestigious German gaming award and their latest announcement is one of the biggest yet! Their critically acclaimed free MMO strategy game, Grepolis, will be ported to the iOS and Android markets will fully functional mobile apps, later this summer.
For those too eager to wait there is a light version of Grepolis available on the mobile platforms today but it doesn’t boast the level of depth when compared with the new app.
“We aim to offer all the features that you know from the online game in the upcoming app,” explains Product Manager Sebastian Seeber. “On the other hand, it was important for us to keep it attractive and uncluttered for new audiences. It is crucial that the app keep up with industry standards.”
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Maple Story & Sword Art Online Crossover Event September 22, 2014
- Conquer Online To Feature Iconic Name In Martial Arts September 22, 2014
- Shroud Of The Avatar Heading To Greenlight September 22, 2014
- New Patch For The Stomping Lands – After 4 Months Of Nothing September 22, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21