Infernal Dawn Update Hits Rift
Trion Worlds most successful MMORPG game, Rift: Planes of Telara, enjoyed huge success recently as they transferred over to a free to play model. As such, Triond Worlds have been pumping out new content and expansions on a regular basis. The latest content, Infernal Dawn (Update 1.8), is now live across all servers and features a plethora of new content and activities for players to experience.
The most notable part of the update is the new twenty man raid that pits players against the 2 Dragon Lords, Maelforge and Laethys. In the depths of Mount Carcera on the Ember Isle, players will experience the most difficult PvE content Rift has to offer, featuring new boss fights, rewards and a number of other challenges. Also included in the update is the highly anticipated Fishing Tradeskill, something that has been requested since the games launch back in 2011.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- The Imperial City Heading To The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited August 31, 2015
- ASUS Teams Up With World Of Warships August 31, 2015
- Motiga Launch Closed Beta For Gigantic August 28, 2015
- Guild Wars 2 Heart Of Thorns Launch Date Announced August 28, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07