Infernal Dawn Update Hits Rift
Trion Worlds most successful MMORPG game, Rift: Planes of Telara, enjoyed huge success recently as they transferred over to a free to play model. As such, Triond Worlds have been pumping out new content and expansions on a regular basis. The latest content, Infernal Dawn (Update 1.8), is now live across all servers and features a plethora of new content and activities for players to experience.
The most notable part of the update is the new twenty man raid that pits players against the 2 Dragon Lords, Maelforge and Laethys. In the depths of Mount Carcera on the Ember Isle, players will experience the most difficult PvE content Rift has to offer, featuring new boss fights, rewards and a number of other challenges. Also included in the update is the highly anticipated Fishing Tradeskill, something that has been requested since the games launch back in 2011.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Onigiri Now Available On PlayStation 4 October 8, 2015
- Star Wars Battlefront Beta Imminent October 8, 2015
- Orsinium Announced As Next DLC For The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited October 7, 2015
- Chronicle: RuneScape Legends November Closed Beta Announced October 7, 2015
- The Taken King Has Restored My Interest In Destiny 2015-09-20 00:28:29