Infernal Dawn Update Hits Rift
Trion Worlds most successful MMORPG game, Rift: Planes of Telara, enjoyed huge success recently as they transferred over to a free to play model. As such, Triond Worlds have been pumping out new content and expansions on a regular basis. The latest content, Infernal Dawn (Update 1.8), is now live across all servers and features a plethora of new content and activities for players to experience.
The most notable part of the update is the new twenty man raid that pits players against the 2 Dragon Lords, Maelforge and Laethys. In the depths of Mount Carcera on the Ember Isle, players will experience the most difficult PvE content Rift has to offer, featuring new boss fights, rewards and a number of other challenges. Also included in the update is the highly anticipated Fishing Tradeskill, something that has been requested since the games launch back in 2011.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Operation Endless Skies Update Now Live In Warface May 22, 2015
- Elsword Online Celebrates 4th Anniversary May 22, 2015
- Armored Warfare Early Access Dated May 22, 2015
- Dragon’s Prophet Welcomes Shadow Of Betrayal Content Update May 21, 2015
- Top 5 Free-To-Play MMO Games Like Minecraft (Voxel-Based MMO Games) 2015-05-14 23:48:26