Impressive MechWarrior Online Stats Revealed
MechWarrior Online may appear to have been in beta for an age but that’s nothing but good news for developers Piranha Games. The metal fueled competitive combat has attracted thousands upon thousands of fans, both those experienced with MMO games and those purely looking for their next MechWarrior fix.
Over 1 million players have registered interest for the closed and open beta events, making MechWarrior Online one of the most successful beta’s of the year. Players have accumulated over 9.5 million hours of play time, equivalent to 1100 years. If that’s not impressive enough, players have destroyed over 46 million Mech. 3 billion tons of metal have been used to rebuild the fallen Mechs, enough metal to construct 8.3 thousands Empire State Buildings.
MechWarrior Online is all set and ready to impress the masses as the September 17th launch slowly approaches.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Manual Targeting Hardcore MMO Sphere 3: Enchanted World Launching December 2nd November 25, 2015
- Riot Games Continue Efforts To Clean Up League Of Legends Community November 25, 2015
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege Early Access For Closed Beta Testers November 24, 2015
- Devilian Open Beta Coming Wednesday December 2nd November 24, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22