Impressive MechWarrior Online Stats Revealed
MechWarrior Online may appear to have been in beta for an age but that’s nothing but good news for developers Piranha Games. The metal fueled competitive combat has attracted thousands upon thousands of fans, both those experienced with MMO games and those purely looking for their next MechWarrior fix.
Over 1 million players have registered interest for the closed and open beta events, making MechWarrior Online one of the most successful beta’s of the year. Players have accumulated over 9.5 million hours of play time, equivalent to 1100 years. If that’s not impressive enough, players have destroyed over 46 million Mech. 3 billion tons of metal have been used to rebuild the fallen Mechs, enough metal to construct 8.3 thousands Empire State Buildings.
MechWarrior Online is all set and ready to impress the masses as the September 17th launch slowly approaches.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Blue Beetle Set To Debut In Infinite Crisis April 16, 2014
- Heroic Celebrations For 3rd Anniversary In Super Hero Squad Online April 16, 2014
- Swordsman Online Class Reveal Trailer April 15, 2014
- Monkey King Online Leaps Into Open Beta April 14, 2014
- Why Is The MOBA Genre Still Lacking Character Creation & Customization? 2014-04-16 13:48:32