Huge Update Coming To Priston Tale
The developers of the popular prequel to Priston Tale 2, Priston Tale, have kept their promise, continuing to support the original release with another large content update coming later this month.
Players can expect an increase in equipment levels, raising to a maximum of level 108, a new zone “Ice Mine” and dozens of new monsters and quests. In the announcement, it was said that the new Ice Mine will be the most difficult and challenging zone to date, allowing players to earn their stripes conquering a number of challenging monsters and boss fights.
The main boss of the update, Tulla, is said to be the hardest in the game and players that are skilled enough to defeat it will be rewarded with some of the best equipment available.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- MMO Developer Will Continue To Charge Subscriptions After Closing Down The Game November 27, 2015
- Armored Warfare Players Celebrate Black Friday November 27, 2015
- Chronicle: RuneScape Legends Enters Closed Beta November 26, 2015
- Black Desert Closed Beta Incoming November 26, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22