Huge Update Coming To Priston Tale
The developers of the popular prequel to Priston Tale 2, Priston Tale, have kept their promise, continuing to support the original release with another large content update coming later this month.
Players can expect an increase in equipment levels, raising to a maximum of level 108, a new zone “Ice Mine” and dozens of new monsters and quests. In the announcement, it was said that the new Ice Mine will be the most difficult and challenging zone to date, allowing players to earn their stripes conquering a number of challenging monsters and boss fights.
The main boss of the update, Tulla, is said to be the hardest in the game and players that are skilled enough to defeat it will be rewarded with some of the best equipment available.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- XP Event For Star Trek Online Begins Today March 7, 2014
- Player Housing Heading To The Old Republic March 7, 2014
- Scylla Joins The Ranks Of SMITE March 6, 2014
- Check Out This Awesome Coverage From The Auraxis Front Lines March 6, 2014
- SMITE Could Be The Best Beta Journey In MMO History 2014-03-06 19:34:19