Huge PvP Coming To Forsaken World
Popular gaming hub, Perfect World Entertainment, released a new update for their Forsaken World title over the weekend, adding an array of exciting features and bringing some news that is sure to get the PvP fans grabbing their weapon of choice and heading to the battlefield.
As well as all the expected minor bug fixes and UI updates, the Storms of War expansion adds PvP on a massive scale. Players are now able to take part in up to, 100 vs 100 PvP combat, in all new areas and scenarios. Players have been teased with promises of large-scale PvP for some time but the game wasn’t really capable of handling that many people fighting at once, however, the expansion bought with it a number of server-side improvements that have made this feat possible.
As well as the large-scale PvP, players can now also enjoy daily rewards for logging in and completing daily quests, experience 2 new end-game dungeons, and collect brand new sets of armor and weapons. This is easily one of the most anticipated updates to hit Forsaken World and players are already singing praise for the improvements to the PvP, Storms of War has washed away the stale flavor of Forsaken World and bought a new dawn to the popular PvP based title.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Interact With The Glorious Universe Of Destiny September 2, 2014
- Double RP And New Flight School’s Arrive In Grand Theft Auto Online September 2, 2014
- Warframe Xbox One Release Is Here September 2, 2014
- Tribal Wars 2 Open Beta Arrives September 2, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21