Hi-Res Graphics Now Available In Tribal Wars
InnoGames, one of the leading publishers of free browser MMO games, today announced a major update for its iOS and Android apps for the hugely popular MMORTS game, Tribal Wars. The new update implements high-resolution screens and images especially designed for the Android and iOS versions of the popular RTS title.
Simultaneously, the number of supported Android devices has increased by several hundred, with smartphone flagships HTC One, Galaxy S4 and LG Optimus 4X HD, among many others, being fully supported and optimized. The same is also true for Android Tablets such as Nexus 7 and 10 or Galaxy Tabs, all of which support high-resolution full-screen, thanks to the new graphics.
MMO gaming continues to evolve and InnoGames & Tribal Wars are at the forefront with this awesome update, drastically improving the graphics on the mobile platforms.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Carbine Studios’ Jeremy Gaffney Stepping Down August 27, 2014
- GamersFirst and PWE Join Forces To Deliver APB: Reloaded On Arc August 27, 2014
- End Of Season Rewards Revealed For League Of Legends August 26, 2014
- It’s Getting Murderous In Velvet Sundown August 26, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21