Hero Of The Obelisk Enters Closed Beta
GBE Games today announced the immediate launch of the closed beta testing period for the highly anticipated hack n’ slash free action MMORPG game, Hero of the Obelisk. Players will gain access to a massive new MMO game with over 100 different dungeons to conquer, 3 exciting classes to develop and endless character customization and specialization options.
To celebrate the launch of the closed beta period the developers have announced the beginning of several exciting events. One of the most notable prizes, a Razar Naga gaming mouse, is up for grabs for those that enjoy PvP and PvE fans can receive $20 worth of in-game cash if they reach level 30. If you’re interested or want to take part in the closed beta, visit the official website.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Vastly Improved Feature List For Astro Lords: Oort Cloud September 19, 2014
- Gotta Collect ‘Em All – New Rift Feature Announced September 19, 2014
- Gaijin Entertainment Aiding With The Restoration Of A Soviet T-44 September 19, 2014
- Aion Online Celebrating Fifth Anniversary September 19, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21