Hearthstone Players Rage Over Latest Update
Blizzard, developers of the upcoming and highly anticipated card MMORPG game Hearthstone, disappointed fans today following the release of the latest update and a “surprise” wipe for current beta participants.
I use the term surprise loosely as players were actually informed via the forums prior to the patch going live. However thousands of the testers (who it appears don’t bother to visit the forums to supply feedback or ideas) took to Twitter to express their anger following the wiping of their beta accounts.
Anyone who has spent premium currency will have the exact cost reimbursed so nothing has been lost in terms of real finance. However, some consider that they’ve wasted time following the loss of their progression.
I think some people need to realize what a closed beta event is actually for…
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- ArcheAge Release Dated August 31, 2014
- Leaked Footage Of Driveclub Beta August 31, 2014
- Indie MMO Project Gorgon Graces Kickstarter August 31, 2014
- Exciting Event Of Galactic Proportions Arrives In Super Hero Squad Online August 31, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21