Hearthstone Players Rage Over Latest Update
Blizzard, developers of the upcoming and highly anticipated card MMORPG game Hearthstone, disappointed fans today following the release of the latest update and a “surprise” wipe for current beta participants.
I use the term surprise loosely as players were actually informed via the forums prior to the patch going live. However thousands of the testers (who it appears don’t bother to visit the forums to supply feedback or ideas) took to Twitter to express their anger following the wiping of their beta accounts.
Anyone who has spent premium currency will have the exact cost reimbursed so nothing has been lost in terms of real finance. However, some consider that they’ve wasted time following the loss of their progression.
I think some people need to realize what a closed beta event is actually for…
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Motiga Launch Closed Beta For Gigantic August 28, 2015
- Guild Wars 2 Heart Of Thorns Launch Date Announced August 28, 2015
- Armored Warfare Early Access 5 Launching With New Base Features August 28, 2015
- Steam Opens Free Weekend For ARK: Survival Evolved August 28, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07