Harmony Festival Coming To Elsword Online
KOG-LU USA have just announced that the annual Harmony Festival will be returning to Elsword Online. The event will last approximately 2 weeks, running from now through to April 3rd and will include a number of daily bonuses, events and new content.
During the event players will enjoy a 50% reduction in stamina cost for dungeons, the ability to use 6 resurrection stones, instead of the 3, and a free festival costume delivered to your mailbox if you log in during the event. The developers have also added new quests, new throwing items and a plethora of other attractive goodies exclusive to the Harmony Festival.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Chronicle: RuneScape Legends Enters Closed Beta November 26, 2015
- Black Desert Closed Beta Incoming November 26, 2015
- Manual Targeting Hardcore MMO Sphere 3: Enchanted World Launching December 2nd November 25, 2015
- Riot Games Continue Efforts To Clean Up League Of Legends Community November 25, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22