Guns of Icarus Online Sets Flight For Closed Beta
MuseGames have just announced that the closed beta period for their steam punk themed airship combat game, Guns of Icarus Online, will begin within the next few weeks. The original 1,500 slots set aside for closed beta have already been filled thanks to the services from Kickstar, but players wanting to participate in the next stage of closed beta, or the open beta, can still get involved on the website.
MuseGames has already raised over $30,000 on pre-orders for the highly anticipated steam punk title that is set to launch Q4 2012. The game includes many unique features with players being able to take control of their own airship, customize it with various mounted weapons, and explore the distant skies during atmospheric weather conditions.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Hercules Joins The Ranks Of Grepolis August 28, 2014
- Call Of Alliance Closed Beta Launch August 28, 2014
- Carbine Studios’ Jeremy Gaffney Stepping Down August 27, 2014
- GamersFirst and PWE Join Forces To Deliver APB: Reloaded On Arc August 27, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21