Guns of Icarus Online Sets Flight For Closed Beta
MuseGames have just announced that the closed beta period for their steam punk themed airship combat game, Guns of Icarus Online, will begin within the next few weeks. The original 1,500 slots set aside for closed beta have already been filled thanks to the services from Kickstar, but players wanting to participate in the next stage of closed beta, or the open beta, can still get involved on the website.
MuseGames has already raised over $30,000 on pre-orders for the highly anticipated steam punk title that is set to launch Q4 2012. The game includes many unique features with players being able to take control of their own airship, customize it with various mounted weapons, and explore the distant skies during atmospheric weather conditions.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- The Imperial City Heading To The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited August 31, 2015
- ASUS Teams Up With World Of Warships August 31, 2015
- Motiga Launch Closed Beta For Gigantic August 28, 2015
- Guild Wars 2 Heart Of Thorns Launch Date Announced August 28, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07