Guild Wars 2 Struggling To Cope
One of the most highly anticipated MMORPG games of 2012, Guild Wars 2, has already encountered a number of issues before the game has even been released. ArenaNet recently announced that the NA version of the game had sold-out, an announcement that left many eager players disappointed, but they weren’t upset for long as the forums, and their Facebook page, was flooded with unhappy players.
The cause of the disruption? A basic account management issue that was not giving players who purchased the game access to the beta as promised. Giving early access to a game is a massive incentive for players to purchase a MMORPG Game before release, but taking it away at the last hurdle, is not the best way to win fans. The event ran throughout the weekend but has now finished and many players still didn’t get an opportunity to try Guild Wars 2, despite purchasing the game.
There’s been no official announcement on the release date, or the next beta weekend, but one thing’s for sure, ArenaNet have got some work to do if they don’t want to be inundated with refund requests.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- MMO Developer Will Continue To Charge Subscriptions After Closing Down The Game November 27, 2015
- Armored Warfare Players Celebrate Black Friday November 27, 2015
- Chronicle: RuneScape Legends Enters Closed Beta November 26, 2015
- Black Desert Closed Beta Incoming November 26, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22