Guild Wars 2 Pre-Order Details Released
ArenaNet have just released details on the pre-purchase plans for Guild Wars 2. Arguably one of the most highly anticipated titles of 2012, the Guild Wars 2 beta is expected to be one of the most popular this year, and rumors have even suggested that people will pay up to $500 to get involved.
Players will be able to purchase both the Digital Edition and the Digital Deluxe Edition from the NCsoft website. Both editions will guarantee a players entry into the Guild Wars 2 beta weekends, as well as giving players a 3 day head-start at launch. A Collectors Edition has also been announced that includes many in-game items, a large map and a pretty awesome looking figurine.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- MMO Developer Will Continue To Charge Subscriptions After Closing Down The Game November 27, 2015
- Armored Warfare Players Celebrate Black Friday November 27, 2015
- Chronicle: RuneScape Legends Enters Closed Beta November 26, 2015
- Black Desert Closed Beta Incoming November 26, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22