Guild Wars 2 CB Closed To Public
Guild Wars fans across the globe are expressing their disappointment with the sudden change related to the Guild Wars 2 closed beta event. An announcement earlier this year confirmed the closed beta and it also said that players would have the chance to sign up.
The initial plan to select testers from seasoned GW players and sign ups has now been scrapped and the team behind the game have said the testing will be done internally on a friends and family basis. This is nothing new to MMO games, most companies utilize their own in-house quality assurance teams as well as their friends and relatives as it’s usually far more constructive and makes it much easier to control the NDA.
However, not many companies say they’ll allow players to test then go back on their word. Forums are already exploding with ranting posts for one of the most highly anticipated MMORPG games of 2012. Are you a Guild Wars fan? How disappointed are you that you won’t be able to test the game?
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Big Balance Changes Coming To Skyforge November 30, 2015
- Spatium New Planetary Crafting MMO Hits Kickstarter November 30, 2015
- Star Citizen To Invite 50,000 Citizens To Alpha 2.0 November 30, 2015
- The Repopulation Faces Extinction Level Event November 30, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22