Gravity Interactive Announce Exciting Month Of Events For Rose Online
For all you Roserians out there, Gravity Interactive have just announced an exciting month of events in July for their anime inspired MMORPG, ROSE Online. Beginning June 29th players can expect a plethora of events throughout the month of July, including cash prize competitions and login events.
The Login and Get Loot event has already started and all you have to do is login to ROSE Online to participate, with Item Mall Points and Visa Gift Cards up for grabs, it’s worth logging in even if you don’t feel like playing. The event is running through until July 31st, so tell your friends and get them to sign up, it only takes a few seconds to login and who knows, you may even win.
Gravity have also launched a new referral program dubbed Playing with Friends Just Keeps on Getting Better. During July players can invite their friends to ROSE Online and receive a number of exciting rewards such as a Judy’s Box, extra WP energy and more.
The final event, Race to Level Up, has an impressive prize of a 16GB iPad. Players who are able to get from level 1 to 100 during July will be entered into the raffle, where an Astro A30 Sound System and Visa Gift Cards also join the prize pool.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- The Imperial City Heading To The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited August 31, 2015
- ASUS Teams Up With World Of Warships August 31, 2015
- Motiga Launch Closed Beta For Gigantic August 28, 2015
- Guild Wars 2 Heart Of Thorns Launch Date Announced August 28, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07